Happy 1 Month Birthday Monkey!
One of my co-workers got Fin this adorable sheriff outfit, complete with fringe!
This month he:
- has already grown out of newborn diapers.
- is close to growing out of some of his newborn clothes.
- is starting to be awake even more and looks around a ton!
- can get out of any self wrapped swaddle. Only the Velcro ones will keep him in for a while, though he can get his arms out the top and bottom of those.
- doesn't sleep well at night! He hardly ever sleeps longer than 1.5 hours and that is usually only when he is laying on me.
- does a lot of what we call his Fin exercises. He flips his arms around in a windmill like motion. It is SO cute!
- loves his daddy. I love seeing him with his dad. Hubby is so great with him.
- is growing so much! He was 7lb 8oz at birth and he is now 8lb 4oz! His growth was slow at first, but now he is growing like a weed!
This month I:
- left him with dad for a couple of small trips. It was so strange to leave the house without him!
- turned 30! I just barely made my goal of having a baby by 30. He was born on the 13th and I turned 30 on the 30th.
- started taking Fenugreek to increase my supply cause my little guy is SO hungry all the time. So now I smell like celery, but I have more milk :)
- cried when my mom left. I was worried that by the end of her 11 days here we would be ready to kill each other, but actually it was amazing. We had a great time and I bawled like a baby when she left.
- watched the entire series of Greys Anatomy & Bones, most of Arrested Development & the IT Crowd and some of Crossing Jordan. Like I said, he eats all the time so I watch Netflix!
I'm sure there is lots more from this month, but that's all I've got for now. I can't wait to see what he does next month!