So to catch up I'm going to do a bullet post and tonight or tomorrow night I will try to put up some pics of my shower (stinking crummy work computer won't let me put up pics!).
- I had 3 showers in Texas. 2 in San Antonio (dads side and moms side) and one in Fort Worth. I'll try to put up some pics soon.
- We only need a few more things and I think we will be pretty set for this kid! Now if only we knew where we would be living when he is born!
- As of today I am 29 weeks 4 days or 29 weeks 2 days as the docs insist.
- My newest and worst symptom so far is sciatic nerve pain. I think some of it comes from the position of my workstation at work. My pulled ligament probably isn't helping either. If you aren't familiar with sciatic nerve pain, it is a sharp shooting type pain that can go from your lower back and butt down your leg. I'm finding it increasingly hard to drive longer distances (which is great since my OB is 45 minutes away). I need to shift positions a lot and the foot on the pedals doesn't allow that.
- This boy is STRONG! In the past week his kicks have gotten so much stronger. I'm fairly certain that they are kicks most of the time, but I'll know for sure tomorrow when I have another ultrasound.
- Lots of family was able to feel the munchkin move. He really started kicking in Fort Worth so more of hubbys family got to feel that my family.
Hope all is well in your various worlds. Now I'm off to catch up on your blogs. I didn't have a reliable internet connection for most of my trip so I have nearly 100 blogs to read!!!