Friday, August 5, 2011

Hurry Up!!!

Typically my RE's office gets test results from the lab around 1pm. It is now 2:30 and my blood has not even made it to the processing lab yet!!! I'm going nuts!

I live in a small town sort of in the mountains. Its about an hour drive to Santa Fe and another 45 minutes to Albuquerque. The processing lab is in Albuquerque. I had my blood drawn in Santa Fe. There is a lab in my town, but when I got my test to see if the trigger shot worked, it was marked rush, but they did not process it that way. Plus I have a friend who has had to have her blood work redone 4 times at the lab in our town. So basically I do not trust them.

Typically the courier picks up from all of the labs by 11:00am then heads back to Abq so the processing lab should have the blood by 12:30. There is currently a LOT of road construction between here and Abq. I saw cars totally stopped on one of the highways since it was closed down to one lane. I know things like that are unavoidable, but still it SUCKS!!!

So now 2nd beta yet. I'll post again once I get the results. They better come in before my RE's office closes!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! I HATE it when lab work is late!!!
    Hoping you don't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete