Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yay!

No more placenta previa!!!

Huge sigh of relief. Plus on the way home from the docs, I was talking to my dad and Fin kicked me 4 times in a row! I was totally psyched! I have an anterior placenta so I don't feel as much as lots of ladies by this point. My dad started laughing and said "Well, alright, he loves his old grandpa!" It was really cute.

Unfortunenately now I have no worry to distract me from the big scary prospect of hubby's job ending. We should have some word this week on the possibility of his getting converted to staff, but who knows when the final word will come. His job is over in Feb if he doesn't get converted. So we may be moving when I'm 7.5 months pregnant! And who knows where we would be moving.

So one big yay! I'm just gonna focus on that! Oh and Fin is measuring in the 54% which is GREAT! I forgot to get the pictures scanned, but maybe tonight. We got a pretty cute profile, but mostly the freaky Skeletor face :)

5 comments:

  1. Yayayayay!!!!!!!!!! That is great news! So happy to hear that. So cute Fin already loves talking to his Grandpa on the phone. :-) And don't worry - something will work out job-wise. I know easier said than done, but when it is all taken care of, you'll look back and see there was no need to worry! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy to hear that the placenta previa resolved itself and all is well. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news, I am so glad to hear you and the baby are doing well! Also wanted to let you know you've been nominated for a blog award over on my blog=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great news! I'm so glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the previa moving! I have an anterior placenta too, sometimes it really is a bummer since I can't feel as much as other women... but at the end of the day, baby is fine, and that's what matters. It sure makes me use my doppler a lot more than a normal person though, lol. Yes, even at 37wks! I love that sound so much.

    ReplyDelete