Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Shower # 3

Our families are awesome! I hope to be able to post some pics from Showers #1 & 2, but I don't have any pics yet. I'm waiting for 35mm film to be developed! Yep my family is still using non-digital cameras :)

Shower #3 was thrown by hubby's mom & two sisters. Unfortunately his one sister Liz was unable to come to the shower since she lives in a different state. Liz came up with the theme: Sock Monkeys! Then his mom Lisa and other sis Laura did an awesome job!

The sign says "Finley William." It will soon hang in his room! 

Laura did such an awesome job making this diaper cake! It was so cute!

Look at these AMAZING sock monkey cake pops!!! And they were super tasty too!

Sock monkey cupcakes too!

Giant sock monkey!

Gifts!

My 2.5 year old nephew Ian decided that I wasn't opening the gifts early enough so he figured that he would take care of it for me! He opened every gift before we caught him! It was too funny to be upset about. Luckily I was looking the other way and Laura was able to get everything back where it belonged before I saw this.

One of the game we played required us to draw a baby on a plate that we were holding on top of our heads! Renee & I are both trained art teachers with lots of practice doing Blind Contour drawings (drawing something without looking at the paper and your pencil). It was kind of unfair to everyone else cause we rocked it :)

Everyone's plate babies!

It was a GREAT day! Everyone was so sweet and they gave us awesome stuff for Fin. I was so excited to get to see lots of my college friends. Lisa, Laura & Liz were so great to throw such a fun shower for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment