Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How Quickly It Happens

I have become boring. I was talking to some friends that I haven't seen in a few months yesterday. They wanted to know what we had been up to since we last saw each other. My only response was "sleep." And its pretty much true. I am so tired most of the time.

There are a few exceptions. Last night I went into the kitchen to make dinner, but the kitchen was too dirty so I scrubbed. The whole kitchen. And today I am paying the price. I am SOOOO sleepy. Only 45 minutes til I get off work. I might be able to make it without nodding off.

Yep, I'm so boring that I can't think of a thing to blog about. I have two thoughts right now: Sleep and dinner. I'm hoping the 2nd trimester energy will kick in soon. Please, kick in soon.

Oh yeah! Tomorrow is officially 13 weeks!!!! As long as I make it to tomorrow, I have survived the 1st trimester! And best of all...tomorrow is our NT scan so we get to see the baby again!!!

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes on tomorrow :) Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great NT scan!! Can't wait for updates =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww hon I sure hope you get to feeling more lively. But don't feel to bad if it doesn't happen. There's a lot going on in that body :) Have fun at the scan!

    ReplyDelete