Friday, April 15, 2011


Which translates to Letrozole didn't work. My RE thinks I have so many little follicles that I would have very high chance of high-order multiples (i.e. three or more) with injectables. So he wants us to do IVF. I have mixed feelings about this. We also need ICSI cause of the hubby's SA (semen analysis). His morphology is low. So I think that is another reason the RE is leaning toward the IVF.

So now we decide what we want to do and start saving. If we do IVF we are shooting for June or August.

And thats all I got today. If you are one of the few people who know me in real life, I will not be answering the phone tonight. I think I may sleep for a very long time.

1 comment: