Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Signs Its Gonna be a Crappy Day

Lots of little things today:
  • Pup got into the litter box (YUCK!!!) first thing this morning. Making a cover for it just got bumped up to the top of the to-do list.
  • Pup spent 20 minutes trying to get the cats to "play" with her. This consists of hunching really low and quietly woofing at them then rolling over and showing her belly. Her woofs get steadily louder as the cats don't respond. After about 10 minutes of this, it was impossible to keep pretending to sleep.
  • Hubby took a bath (I had to get after him cause we could to an IUI this week, so no baths) and used up most of the hot water so I finished my shower with cold water.
  • Pants felt too tight to wear so I had to switch to a skirt.
  • Had to get allergy shots and the nurse was late which made me late for work.
  • Left arm allergy shot hurts more than usual. Normally I can only feel it if I touch the bump, but today I can feel it every time I move my arm.
  • Letrozole seems to have upset my tummy on top of the emotional upheaval.
I am hoping that things will get better, but I'm not holding my breath. At least I only cried once so far (in the car on the way to work. Not sure why).

Sorry for all the blogs being grumpy lately. I feel like a different person when on Letrozole. I can hear myself thinking mean things that I normally wouldn't think. My inner monologue is very pissy today. I hear myself bitching about stuff in others that I do. Luckily its all internal so no one hears me being such a hypocrite, but I hate feeling that way. Hypocracy is one of the things that make me the maddest. So to be feeling like a hypocrite sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment