The lovely Joey from The Childless Mom gave me an award over a month ago. At the time I didn't know of 15 blogs to award. I kept telling myself that I would post about it tomorrow. So thanks Joey! I'm finally passing on the award!
A) Grab the award: Done!
B) Link back to the person who gave it to you: Done!
C) Share 10 things about yourself:
- I am currently living out of a suitcase. We were evacuated from our house due to the largest wildfire in New Mexico's history. Fingers crossed that we get to go home soon!
- I start injections for my first IVF in 8 days!!!
- I'm a farm girl at heart.
- I am in the process of illustrating the children's book that my hubby and I wrote. (I'll post a link once we get it e-published!)
- I am obsessed with art supplies. I want to own all the different kids!
- The first thing that I packed when we were evacuated was a suitcase full of quilts that my two grandmas made.
- I love to read! But I mostly read trashy romance novels.
- Aside from going to work, I very seldom drive. My hubby ALWAYS drives if we are together and I LOVE that. I hate driving.
- I love Tex-Mex food!! Living in New Mexico is so strange because instead of spanish rice I get Posole (hominy, yuck!)
- I am a Diet Dr. Pepper addict.
D) Award 15 recently discovered blogs:
- MISSION: Fertile Soul
- Chasing our Stork: Our Journey with Infertility
- Meier Madness
- Everyday is a Country Song
- Let's Conversate About the Irregardless
- TTC Baby E
- The Journey to Baby G
- Wonderfully Ordinary
- All I Ever Wished For
- Not Exactly What I Had Planned...
- A Fine Mess
- Storm in my Teacup
- Witty Infertility
- Banking On It