Sunday, July 31, 2011

Trying to Reisist

I am trying to resist the urge to go buy some tests and pee on a stick (poas) early. I can't decide if seening a BFN now would be less painful because there is still a chance or if it would hurt just as much as usual. This is really the first chance I have ever had for it to be positive. I know its early and unlikely to show anything no matter what, but its hard to resist. If I have to go to the store today, I might have to give in.


  1. Aww...tough decision! You would think technology would have advanced far enough that those tests be able to tell you one way or another NOW! Tell Mike he needs to get on that!

  2. Tough decision for sure. How long ago was your trigger? Sorry, can't remember. I know I'd be itching to test too... thinking of you, let us know whether you test or not!

  3. Trigger was at 11:45pm on the 19th. So 12 days ago. I think I'm gonna do one tomorrow morning. Trigger should be gone in 13 days. I'll keep you all posted

  4. i know the feeling and am thinking of you so much in this time. i pray that your next post shows a happy 2 pink lines that you SO deserve!!!