Sunday, July 17, 2011

Retrieval Coming Soon???

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to trigger tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have anymore room in my body for these follies to grow! There are at least 6 on each ovary, but my body likes to hide them so we won't know how many exactly til retrieval. On the left most are around 13 x 14 mm and on the right around 15 x 16 mm. If we don't trigger tomorrow it will be Tuesday. I keep trying to make myself focus on something else, but since I am not at home and I can't go clean my kitchen or organize my closet I'm having trouble.

Oh and have I mentioned that I hate Ganirelix? It burns like a son of a b*$@#!!! At least its only 3 or 4 days, but holy crap it hurts.

Now I'm off to read all of you lovely ladies blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for retrieval coming up! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's almost time to trigger!! Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the Ganirelix burns so bad :( I've taken a few meds that were like that (and still am) so I can relate. It's tough!!!

    Yay for an upcoming retrieval!!! Hoping for you! Lots of positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting closer! Fingers and toes crossed that you get to trigger tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete