Tuesday, May 24, 2011

10 Day Challenge


Since this is ICLW week, I thought I would do this 10 Day Challenge to help me post more often as well as to help all of you get to know me a bit.

So for today 10 Secrets:

  1. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I wanted to teach, but my feet won't let me. So now I am stumped.
  2. I wish I was better with power tools. I have worked my way up to using a cordless drill, but all of my hubby's saws terrify me.
  3. A small part of me wishes I still loved on a farm, cows & all.
  4.  When I am alone in the car on long drives (like the drive to see my RE), I often relive fights or arguments that I have had. Its always so much easier to come up with great things to say then.
  5. I am a LOT like my mom (shhh, don't tell anyone)
  6. The branch that I work in is so small and so often slow that I have read 20 novels so far this year.
  7. I adore reading trashy romance novels. This isn't really a secret, I suppose. But I do try to hide it when I'm in a waiting room or some other public place. I try to read "literature" but I always end up with a trashy romance.
  8. I still love all the vampire movies and books (with the notable exception of the Twilight crap. Vampires should NOT twinkle). I am currently rereading the whole Anita Blake series. I feel like this should be a secret since I'm not 17 :)
  9. I never met my maternal grandfather and from what I have been told, I didn't miss anything. My paternal grandpa was awesome enough to be two grandpas. I think I may need to do a post about my awesome gramdpa at some point.
  10. If you see or talk to me in the next month, there is a good chance that I will be thinking some not so nice things in my head. I have so far managed to keep all the toxic thoughts in my head, but I am worried that they will spew out at some point. If they do, sorry! The birth control I am on is making me into a total bitch and I can't seem to do anything about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment