Monday, May 2, 2011

A-Z

A. Age when you started TTC  27
B. Baby Dancing or Sex:  Sex

 
C. Children wanted  Want 2, but would be happy with 1
D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children  Cali & Lola(cats) Branigan (pup)
E.  Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils  Cinnamon (to help with Insulin Resistance), Cranberry (cause I'm prone ti UTIs), Prenatal, Vitamin D (cause the hubby has autism in the family), & Fish Oil (to help with PCOS symptoms).
F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken:   Clomid & Femara- No response to either. On to IVF.
G. Gain: 10lbs-ish, but working to lose more
 
H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram):  None, my doc does a Hysteroscopy instead.
 
I.  Infertile Pet Peeves  Anyone who says "Just relax" or "Just stop trying"
J. Job title: Account Services Rep/Teller in small town bank
K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them:  Lily (a cousin stole it a while back, but I may still use it. Finn (odds are no one will steal this one. Its not too common).
L. Length of time TTC  16 months
M.  Miscarriages: None (fingers crossed)
N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs:  3 OBGYNS 1 RE (I don't have the luxury to change. Where I live is so remote that there is only 1 group in the state.)
O. Ovarian qualityVery lumpy with cysts
P. POAS or wait for AF:   AF never comes without BC so POAS
Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "Stop trying and it will happen."

S. Sperm  Great count & motility, bad morphology.
T. Time you tried naturally  1 year
U. Uterus quality  Lining is often thin
V. Vagina  Normal I suppose
W. What baby stuff do you already have?:  Couple of Onsies that I have gathered. Plus a pacifier and room decoration that our as yet unconcieved child got from the hubby's family sent for chirstmas.

X.  X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey?  Pretty much everyone. I'm not hiding it from anyone.
Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?)  Hopefully I'll be preggo at that time (see how I'm pretending to be optimistic?)
Z.  Zits: A few all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment