- I'm terrified of birds. It began as just chickens (after a childhood rooster attack) then owls were added after being buzzed by one in high school (when I say buzzed I mean that it flew so close to my head that my hair wooshed back with it) then geese (after being chased by a friends in High school). Now its just about any bird. They are dirty, creepy little buggers and I don't like them.
- I'm terrified that one day my hubby will wake up and realize that he made a mistake marrying an over-weight, sickly girl who can't give him a baby (I know, I know, it will never happen, but I still have a small voice making me think it).
- I'm terrified that I will never find a career path that I like. I don't want to stay where I am now, but I don't know where to go from here.
- I'm terrified of not having any kids. I can't imagine our life without kids.
- Currently I am getting pretty scared that the hubby will not be converted to a staff position. He works at a national laboratory as a Post Doc. His Post Doc ends in October. We are hopeful that he will be converted to a full staff member at that time, but the funding isn't there yet. So we are waiting for several proposals to come back. If he doesn't get converted he can do another year as a Post Doc, but if we get pregnant, we would not be able to afford for me to stay home with the kiddo. If he is converted his annual salary would go up to about what we both make now. Fingers Crossed!
- Loosing my hubby. I don't think I could handle it.
- Car accidents. I have been in 4 of them (only one minor one was my fault and we had no damage to either car). I've had family members in several serious accidents. I am very wary.
- Roaches. Creepy little buggers.