Just wanted to throw out a quick update. We have been evacuated from our house due to a huge wildfire. It started yesterday around 1 pm and has now grown to 50,000 acres. It has become the #1 fire that the country is focusing on because our town has a national laboratory. So we are are hoping that our house will make it through the fire. It is unlikely that we will lose our house, but its really hard to walk through your house and decide what you are willing to lose.
And to make it more fun, we got most of our meds for IVF. So I got to drag around my ice chest around with me. Thank goodness we have some friends that are willing to house us and our pup for as long as we need to be evacuated. And really luckily, our RE is in another town so we can head there if we are still evacuated on the 6th when I have my first ultrasound.
Well that's all for now. I usually post when I'm at work and now obviously I will not be going to work for a bit.