Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dangers of the Internet

I am having a lot of trouble with the internet today. Facebook brought the birth announcement of a friend from college (I'm very happy for her because she lost a baby a few years ago and I know how much she wanted this baby), but it is still hard. My cousin posted the first picture of her baby girl. And I got a birth announcement from my future step-mom for her new grandbaby. Her total loser daughter just popped out her second. The first two things gave me a twinge. But the third really hurt. The first two babies are both little girls who have been wanted for a long time. The third (a boy) was an accident due totally to the face that this girl can't be bothered to take birth control and seems to lack the ability to keep her legs together. The father is married to some other woman. What kind of lives will her two sons have?

Its this that makes me so frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment